Terms and conditions
FastDeal.ie TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Access to and use of the Website are subject to your agreeing to abide by these Terms and Conditions which you should read carefully before you start using the Website.
2. By accessing and using the Website, you confirm that you have read and that you understand and accept these Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions each subsequent time you access or use the Website.
3. The term "users", includes anybody who visits the Website via the internet, whether or not they place an advertisement or avail of advertised services.
4. We accept no responsibility for any loss arising out of users’ failure to read the Terms and Conditions. Our Terms and Conditions may change from time to time and it is the responsibility of users to stay abreast of such changes.
5. The Website is strictly for the use of persons aged eighteen and over.
6. Only users in Ireland and Northern Ireland may use the Website to post advertisements for services. This does not affect the rights of users outside Ireland and Northern Ireland to use the Website for the purposes of searching for services.
7. While we do our best to ensure that all advertisements are accurate and non-offensive, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or quality of the content of the advertisements on the Website. By your use of the Website, you are deemed to have accepted that you may encounter content that you find offensive or indecent and that you do not hold us responsible for such content.
8. We reserve the right to monitor and to review all material submitted to us or published on the Website at any time.
9. We reserve the right to amend or remove any material posted or submitted by you at any time without any consultation or notice to you and when we decide to remove material from the Website we are under no obligation to provide a refund to the advertiser.
10. In using the Website you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity, and you agree not to advertise any service which is illegal in Ireland or Northern Ireland.
11. When placing an advertisement on the Website you agree to ensure that the information you provide is accurate and to promptly update the information if necessary to ensure that it remains accurate. We give no guarantee as to the accuracy of the content of advertisements.
12. Any used found to have posted to the site any abusive or offensive material, including but not limited to defamatory statements and hate speech, will be excluded from using the site.
13. The Website will be used to advertise services only, and not goods.
14. We bear no liability arising out of the failure of any person or entity to provide services advertised on the Website, or to provide them in the manner or to the standard advertised. Any such failure is a matter to be resolved between the parties advertising the services and the parties seeking to avail of the services.
15. We bear no liability for any losses suffered by users in relation to services advertised on the Website including any loss suffered due to the Website being inaccessible to users and including any loss of income or loss of business.
16. The posting of an advertisement does not imply any approval or endorsement by us of the service advertised. We provide no guarantee as to the expertise or competence of persons or entities who advertise services on the Website. Users are therefore advised to exercise caution when purchasing services from advertisers. We shall not be liable for any injury or loss suffered by users when availing of services advertised on the Website, including but not limited to losses arising out of personal injuries.
17. We shall not be liable for losses resulting from damage to hardware or software arising out of the use of the Website or any viruses or defects it may contain, or the downloading of material from the Website.
18. The Website contains a "Report This Ad" feature which users may use to report any advertisement they think breaches these Terms and Conditions.
19. Advertisements which contain material that we consider to be illegal, offensive or defamatory will not be accepted for publication. Any advertisements which are found to contain material we consider to be illegal, offensive or defamatory will be removed. All advertisements must comply with the standards set out by the Advertising Standards Authority of Ireland in its "Code of Advertising Standards" and with these Terms and Conditions.
20. While we accept no responsibility for the content of advertisements placed on the Website, we reserve the right to refuse to place advertisements and/or to remove advertisements from the Website if we believe they breach these Terms and Conditions. We will not give refunds for such advertisements.
21. You take sole responsibility for any material that you cause to be displayed on the Website or that you transmit to other Website users.
22. We accept no liability arising out of errors on the Website or use of the Website. We accept no liability arising out of interaction with other users of the Website and we accept no liability as to the age or identity of other users of the Website. It is the responsibility of users to satisfy themselves regarding the accuracy of data placed on the Website and regarding the identity, age and other credentials of other users of the Website.
23. We are not responsible for the services advertised on the Website, nor are we responsible for the content of any of the advertisements including the use or infringement of any trade marks, logos or copyright material. To the extent permitted by law we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on the content of any advertisement by any user of the Website.
24. You indemnify Fast Deal against any claims of any nature resulting from or alleged to result from your use of the Website.
25. Businesses may place advertisements on the website and in doing so they agree to indemnify us from any loss arising from any failure by them to comply with any legislation that applies to them, including but not limited to, consumer protection legislation, and intellectual property laws.
26. All advertisements must be paid for in full in advance. We reserve the right to refuse to post an advertisement until payment has been received, or to remove an advertisement for failure to make full payment.
27. A request to post an advertisement may be withdrawn by the advertiser prior to the advertisement being published. Once an advertisement has been published the advertiser may request the removal of the advertisement but payment will not be refunded.
28. We reserve the right to disable any user’s username or password or any other access method at any time and we may disable any user’s access for non-payment or for any other breach of these Terms and Conditions which we deem to have occurred whether or not such breach is the fault of the user.
29. Users agree to keep their account details confidential and to notify us immediately if they suspect their account is being used by another party.
30. Parents and/or guardians are responsible for ensuring that children aged under eighteen do not access the Website or engage in transactions on the Website.
31. Fast Deal is the full owner of the intellectual property rights pertaining to the Website and its underlying technology and to the service provided by the Website and to the content, other than content provided by users, published on the Website. The Website and all of the content, documents, information, databases and photographs associated with it are protected by the copyright laws of Ireland and other of other countries.
32. These Terms and Conditions and the Website are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and any dispute that arises out of the use of the Website shall be deal with in the Irish Courts exclusively.
33. In the event of any clause of these Terms and Conditions being found to be unenforceable by a ruling of any court all of the other clauses shall remain valid and shall not be affected by any such ruling.